Plurk Updates...

Friday 18 April 2008

The Price to Pay...


I want to be a TV journalist someday and I know what are the risk and the consequence to be on that job, especially if you are on the frontline in Gaza, Afghanistan or Iraq... one example of which is the Reuters' cameraman that had been killed on the line of fire with those "Killer Darts."

And I want to say my condolences to the family and to the people of Reuters for the killing of Fadl Shanaa.

The question now is WHO'S TO BLAME? Well I somewhat think that the Israeli Troops are to blame on not seeing the "signs..." the Big "TV" and "PRESS" marked on the car and the Camera. But I can say as well that the Journalists can be blamed as well because they are practically on the middle of a war zone, but the problem is they know what can and will happened, especially in a war zone like Gaza.

I wish I have the power to ask the United Nations to have an investigation for the Israeli troops allegedly targeting journalist, but the problem is they don't do anything! Oh well...

No comments: