Plurk Updates...

Monday 8 December 2008

Ichigo lost its voice.



Even though I hate and still hate GMA Network for making fun of an epic anime, particularly BLEACH... Being dubbed by Celebrities / Amateur Dubbers. But I'm not here to make fun of them yet again, because some of them have earned my respect...

One of which had been Mark Angelo Cielo, the dubber behind Kurosaki Ichigo.

Although I (and some others) have made some criticism about his dubbing and being "Ichigo," he's actually the good one. I guess 'yan siguro ang dahilan kung bakit nanalo siya sa amin munting yearly poll (Otaku's Verdict) nung 2007 bilang Celebrity Anime Dubber of the Year...

Apologies for the insult... but heck, compare any dubbing of Rukia to Yasmien Kurdi's!!!

But anyways...
Marky Cielo has unfortunately died on 07 December 2008 at a very young age of 20.

Sa ngalan ng ZEN Otaku Honbu at mga Pinoy Anime fans, nakikiramay po kami sa mga magulang, mga kaibigan na naiwan ni Marky.

Kung nasaan ka man... sana'y masaya ka.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm watching bleach right now, interesting sya. Yup Marky gave voice to Ichigo character and he's good. May he rest in peace and sana masaya sya.