Plurk Updates...

Monday 24 March 2008

Bummer...


Mood: Frustrated

I was pretty excited that it's Bank Holiday in the UK, which means for me that Worldwide Exchange will be presented in CNBC Asia's studio... which is Very Rare. But it was a big bummer when I've discovered that the HiNet (Taiwan) streams had been blocked!

Crap, I've gone to an Internet Cafe in Tomas Morato which cost more than PhP30 an hour so that I will have a good stream quality, I'm somewhat fruatrated right now that the only thing that I can record is BBC News 24 (and I won't tell you the link :P hehehe...), BBC Arabic TV, etc...

Well it's double-whammy for me and I hate myself for doing that, but I hope that the stream will be re-opened (although I doubt it) or at least some people open their own CNBC, etc.

No comments: