Plurk Updates...

Friday 28 March 2008

Pure Dirty Work

Mood: Anger and Frustration

Please note that this blog may contain some languages or terminologies that may offend certain person or group, I don't mean to be like that and I apologise for any person or group that will be insulted in anything that is written in this blogpost.


Most people have a brother or a sister... sure those people are a lot of fun and make your life a little less boring, but my brother has some things that I think that are just very unique about him... He's some kind of anger-driven, similar to split personality, and add to that a little mayabang. Incidentally, some of those are personality of my father... maybe it's in THEIR genes.

I know that he's a different person and doesn't (somewhat) need to follow the norms, but most of the times... all he does are Pure Dirty Work, which is somewhat different from my father. A little insult ticks him off and blow like a cement truck on an episode of Mythbusters, and sometimes make him very violent... he'd even destroyed a lock from my parents room just because of one miscommunication on the food (but I don't admit that it is my fault since he "ordered" me to buy fast-food while I'm still half-awake) and good thing that there's a second lock or else he'd really kill me. He's also mayabang... not just some small time boasting, even to that very little things that he'd done (for example is when he washed the dishes in the morning, he's demanding to do it to others the next time...), also at this very moment he's very angry because I'm "blogging" using Wordpad... he's saying that:

Paul: "... wala ka sa lugar..."
JM: "Eh bakit? pinapakialaman ba kita 'pag may ginagawa ka sa computer?"
Paul: "Anong pake mo? eh tapos na ako..."
JM: "Basta ang sagot ko ay: Hindi ako nakiki-alam sa mga pinag-gagagawa mo sa computer."

And he's "running-off" to his room angry and murmuring, for me it's typical of him but you never see him doing it with our cousins and his friends...and that just prove that he knows how to hide things to someone and to be a show-off to us like a S.O.B., even to our parents. The only good thing about him is, unlike my younger sister which is the Next Level Lazy S.O.B., he's kinda hardworking and too proud of it.

About the tapos thing... I'm talking about that he'd already graduated. He's a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), although he'd admit that it's not exactly his "1st Choice," in fact... He doesn't have any "1st choice" or I say he's doing the bahala na... until now. Although I believe that Nursing is a Far Better Profession than stealing a wallet or kidnapping, I somewhat think that the reason why most Filipinos study Nursing and want to be a Nurse is because they just want an EASY WAY OUT to the Philippines and immigrating to the G8 countries where there are a lot of money. And yes, It is very insulting for me that they just wanted to be "the follower" and not unleashing their potential... and the worst part is The Government is even ENCOURAGING IT and Very Proud to be an "Exporter" of People. I believe that Philippines still has potential to grow, not be some kind of a first-world G8 country, but at least some kind of development and that one reason that I may not go out of the country.

I don't know if my brother will change for the good of everyone or will just gonna grow... as well as his pride in his head, I pray to God if there's still a little grain of change... I hope he/she will help him. But I doubt it at the moment since his at his "Prime" twenties... It will all just be Sex, "Drugs" and Rock 'n Roll...

No comments: